hahaha.. yes i will keep saying that! there is someone (we don't know), going back to HK, so I will ask him to bring it back to Walker. Walker is lucky, the person leaves tomorrow and the camera arrived today.
hey, we are so poor that we can't stop using Bethany's "Milk Money", I can't blame Vivian saying that neither. So should there be someone buy us more things then Bethany could have a better diet.
3 留言:
Walker, u better give those 奶粉錢 to 小Beth; otherwise, Vi will not stop saying you 剋扣小Beth 奶粉錢.
How do you send it to Walker?
They will come to Vancouver to pick up the new camera meh??
hahaha.. yes i will keep saying that!
there is someone (we don't know), going back to HK, so I will ask him to bring it back to Walker. Walker is lucky, the person leaves tomorrow and the camera arrived today.
hey, we are so poor that we can't stop using Bethany's "Milk Money", I can't blame Vivian saying that neither. So should there be someone buy us more things then Bethany could have a better diet.
Can't wait for the new camera!
發佈留言