Ah Paul: Thanks for the message, I hope Fung will turns what you said into REAL action.
By the way 出前一丁 and 公仔麵 are recently forbidden to import to the US. The health department in the US discovers substance in these two brands of noodle that may cause cancer. Now, 出前一丁 becomes one of the things we want to eat when we go back to HK.
About the souvenir, I'm sure Fung will plan something :)
Gigi: I will come back, but in mid December, I have class till then. Tim comes back earlier for data collection.
I Can't wait to see you and your son and daughter next month :)
3 留言:
馮生,點算呀!?馮太咁多日冇飯食咪餓死!你唔好咁冇陰公丫!
拿!記得買定十包出前一丁、十包餅乾、兩三個大麵包放在馮太的視線範圍之內,等她看見有得食。
收起所有相,免得肚餓時拿來發涉!
最重要……最重要……係……
是買多D手信回來,越多越好,咁多鄉親父老、有老有少,唔好叫我們失望啦!
哈哈!馮太,保重!!哈哈哈!!!
吓! 咩你唔番嚟咩,仲以為你哋一齊番嚟睇BB添。
Gigi
Ah Paul: Thanks for the message, I hope Fung will turns what you said into REAL action.
By the way 出前一丁 and 公仔麵 are recently forbidden to import to the US. The health department in the US discovers substance in these two brands of noodle that may cause cancer. Now, 出前一丁 becomes one of the things we want to eat when we go back to HK.
About the souvenir, I'm sure Fung will plan something :)
Gigi: I will come back, but in mid December, I have class till then. Tim comes back earlier for data collection.
I Can't wait to see you and your son and daughter next month :)
發佈留言