436. 回 (6)
I am extremely busy packing and preparing for the oral defense this month. (I am so busy that I don't even have time to type in Chinese, sorry parents!)We have decided on few rather important dates and thought you might want to know:
* My master's thesis' oral defense is scheduled on July 26 (nerve-racking!!)
* Moving company will come and pick up the 14 boxes that I packed and ship back to Hong Kong on July 28.
* Anniversary on July 29, but I don't think we have time to celebrate, since we have to move out of our apartment before July 31. That means, we have to do some serious cleaning and, of course, more packing.
* Anytime this week, another shipping company will come and pick up the car to ship back to Vancouver. Before that, we have to pack the car with stuff that we need to bring back to Vancouver.
* Since we have to move out of current apartment before July 31 and we are not leaving Madison until Aug 5th, during this transition, we will be living in our friend's apartment for a few days. So, more moving and packing before July 31.
Life is definitely hectic this month, but we are excited about the upcoming new stage of our lives. (And the bonus is.. we both lost few pounds from all the packing and moving workout we did... hooray!!)
0 留言:
發佈留言