267. 我的工作

這是我新工作的辦公室一角。
(相片由公司網頁下載)


工作開始了三星期 (說兩個星期比較正確, 因為一開工就己經請了一個星期假回温哥華, 多謝我的好上司 :p)。我是在大學其中一個提供學生服務的機構工作, 職位是其中一個部門的Coordinator。我的部門內再有分幾類工作。我最想做的種類, 沒有給分到。最不想做的, 又偏偏選中我。雖然不愿, 但其實也是好事, 因現在的工作跟我讀的是完全相關, 我可以應用現在所學的在工作上, 這實在是很難得的機會起初上司也是按照我們的背景分配工作, 之不過, 還是覺得同事的工作比較有趣。這是說明我選錯課讀嗎??

至於薪酬...咳咳...是市價的四份一左右...唔! 留學生價, 算不錢啦。(BTW, 我還未畢業, 這只是我的part-time工作)

工作的這两個星期已經看到有點辦公室政治。這個我不太担心, 只要堅守我的不說事非, 不諸事八挂, 不偏袒, 不怕多做的經驗, 應該可以生存到的。但我也不是怕事的人。 好像今天, 開會時有位上司同事無理批評了我們部門, 我見沒有人解釋, 我就去跟他說了。我的四不, 其實還有...不怕被炒 ;p

5 留言:

YC | 2008年9月17日 下午12:51

It's nice that you can help other students (and get paid at the same time) XD Take care and God Bless~ on your studies and work

匿名 | 2008年9月17日 下午9:18

在正式工作之前多尝试不同的工作也是一种锻炼,我相信你可以做得好好噶:)--Iris

Eliphas Wong | 2008年9月19日 上午1:55

just wonder that you still keep on your study
how long will it go for ?
i am now also working in a university environment as a Research Assistant

how about you do you enjoy your work and you postgrad life ??

Eliphas Wong | 2008年9月19日 上午1:59

i am not makeusajoke
but real name is Eliphas HAHA
don't know why it comes out

Vi | 2008年9月29日 下午11:51

YC: thanks!
Iris: um... the job is taking up a lot of my time, I should focus on my thesis now.. so actually it's not a good thing!
Eliphas: that's funny, why it appears as makeusajoke? anyway, how's your job? RA could be a very challenging job. BTW, I'm just doing my master, not postgraduate, that's something I will never do (I hope)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails