270. 一起森巴舞

上星期開始去學跳舞, 跳Zumba。不為什麽, 只想健康地减一减磅。 我和同學一起去, 照片是她拍/傳給我的。她拍了我也不知道, 很明顯當時我是很努力地跟着跳。但從照片上看來, 我是在跳自己風格的Zumba。(er...是啦, 我是跟不上啦!) 其實我都只是想出身汗, 動一動, 不期望學一個學期就可以跳到草蜢的 「忘情森巴舞」...一起森巴舞拔走不滿 do do do do do do do " (嘻嘻! 估不到我是那個年代呢!) ******* 今日中午我們叫開外賣的那間店的老板娘打電話給我, 我第一個反應是上前買外賣信用咭過不到數? 但原來是她和老板有急事回台灣一個星期。她走前不忘打電話提我們這個星期不要去。收線前還給我温馨小提事, 她說:「這個星期你們要好好照顧自己, 不要餓壞哦!」 er... 這句說話絕對反應了我是多麽一個「無飯煮婦」, 結果今晚馬上煮了三個餸。 老板娘妳現在可以放心回台灣吧!

4 留言:

[angela] | 2008年9月30日 上午12:30

你O係邊度學跳舞呀?
同埋邊間外賣? 牛肉麵??dlz

Vi | 2008年9月30日 上午12:59

Angela, I'm taking Zumba lesson at the Surf, $20/semester, great deal!!
Yes, Asian Express!! I have no idea why she has my phone number, actually Tim is the one making order most of the time. Anyway, she is a super nice lady!

YC | 2008年9月30日 下午1:22

Wow... Zumba sounds fun~~ I miss dance~ I should go take lessons again. Maybe after midterms~ I've always wanted to learn Salsa, but never got the chance to. Want to go together? We can drag T&T to go with us :)

Vi | 2008年9月30日 下午7:07

YC: yeah... if i ever stay in Vancouver long enough, let's take Salsa lessons together! But about dragging T&T to dance class... um.. i really don't know about it. That's like mission impossible :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails