330. 中文, 後會有期!
老共的電腦經過两個月的搶修, 最終還是救不會。唯一解决的方法就是買個部新的。但老共極之討厭Vista, 堅持要用XP, 他本打算買部新的電腦回來後就將舊電腦的hard-disk換在新電腦上, 但這個做法又有點笨。想了好幾星期, 最後決定把我的電腦給老共做換心手術而我就得到一部新Macbook!多謝老共!(其實是用了退還的保險費買的!)(這又說明我們每個學期的醫療保險貴得多誇張。)
Macbook買回來後先發現一個影響深很遠的大問題。就是市面上沒有支援Mac的手寫板和相應的軟件。換句話說, 以後我不能再用中文寫網誌啦 :( 要知道我的中文其實是十分差的, 我可以認很多字, 但寫就很有困難。一直以來我都是依賴聰明的手寫板。因為只要我大概寫到個型出來, 聰明板就可以提供一堆疑似字給選擇。例如圖書館的圖字, 我知道是一個口字裡面包着一堆東西, 只要在聰明板上寫個口, 再在中間亂畫幾筆, 聰明板就會出一堆口字部首的字(完全發揮了中國象形文字的精神)。一當我選了個圖字, 就會有另一堆圖字開頭的字供選擇。所以要寫圖書館三個字, 我只需要寫口加幾筆就可以了。以我這樣的中文水準, 其它輸入法跟本不合用。我試過用拼音輸入法, 但打二十個字要用上一個鐘!!
對不起, 家長們! 這可能是最後一篇(中文)網誌了。有人可以提供什麽解决方嗎?
18 留言:
買本倉頡學快成喇, 如果你買唔到出聲,我幫你買.
沒有中文網誌可看,眾位家長會殺了你的!
放心,你奶奶一定會磨到w想到辦法解決你的中文輸入問題為止的.
莧
相信惟一的方法是學好中文...
CK: I need to learn Chinese before learning 倉頡.
Zoe: I don't want to get kill, my hope now will rely on Walker now!
唔好呀!!!!! 我想睇你出中文posts 呀!!!
vv 本倉頡好似一本字典咁架, 所以你唔識中文唔緊要一面學倉頡順手學埋中文囉.
ck, as you know vivi is very very BUSY. I think Timothy is a good chinese dictionary~! haha, much faster to find the word by herself~!
Teresa: I guess you don't remember Timothy has a rule that I can only ask no more than five words each time! Basically, I'm pretty much on my own!!
I think Vivian learn 倉頡 is a very good idea, she can improve her Chinese, acquire a new Chinese character input skill, writing chinese blog faster, ..... so many benefits. actually, kill two (actually a lot birds) birds with one stone
Timothy
how about learn pin yin... it's so much easier to learn than 倉頡. And it's much easier to remember...cuz it actually makes sense (to me anyways) ..Good luck!
但我公司係將我部 MAC 轉做 window, 咁我就可以用手寫版!
Sir Timothy: thank you for making your VERY FIRST contribution to our blog by leaving your VERY FIRST message!
YC: ya, i think pinyin is the easiest way amount all the input methods.
Sylvia: I'm aware of the option of running both Window or Mac OS.. but it costs a lot. (I have to buy the program to run parallel OX and a mac version of Window OS!)So probably i will just use Mac OS only.
Fung Sir, I think you love the 倉頡idea very much. That's why you leave your 1st message here. haha
It's good for Vi when she works in HK later. Lot of benefit after bought the Mac book
hahaha
Vi, no more excuse la~~
如果妳是用蒙恬,有冇到以下網址看過呢?可能有用:
http://www.penpower.net/taiwan/7_0teach/7_5update/7_5_1_02.html
歌利亞: Thanks for checking. I actually called 蒙恬 office in HK. They said I have to purchase the new pad called Tooya Pro. and then I can use it on Mac. But I found something else on a Taiwan website.. I'm not sure if it's reliable though. Anyway, thanks for looking up the software for me, I hope there is an easy out :)
哈哈, 返完鄉下我就去買倉頡書 ^0^
馮生, 比個地址我, 我寄倉頡比馮太.
CK sir..
Thank you for your offer. But I've the problem solved. The new writing pad will be here in next few weeks. Thanks!!
發佈留言