332. 一闊三大
There is a very descriptive Cantonese saying, 一闊三大, to describe my Macbook mania now.Okay, this new fancy nice-looking Macbook, which at that same time is very fragile, too. The whole computer is made of aluminum and tiny little hard objects can cause scratches on the computer (trust me, I already had one heart breaking scratch!) So, I decided to get a laptop case to protect it from all the transportation (as shown in the picture). After I installed the case, the size of the computer is bigger, and my old laptop sleeve is too small for it, that means, I need to get a new sleeve! That's already two things I have to get. For the software, Macbook comes with all the commonly use software except Microsoft Office for Mac (I bought that on the very first day) and as suggested by all of my Mac-user friends, I must also purchase the apple care for future protection. That's another two things! And don't get me started on the hardware, as you may know, I bought a new hand writing pad from Taiwan (it's on its way, be patient!) which, by the way, costs me a fortune. On top of that, I got a SD card plug-in on ebay for picture uploading (can you believe there is no SD card slot on mac!!). I already lost count how many things I bought all because of this fancy toy.
If you asked me whether all these are worth it after all? I would still say yes, not that I enjoy all the shopping, but Macbook really makes things much easier! It's a whole new level of computer-using experience! But as you may predict, someone is not too happy with all the recent purchases, I just have to tell him that I will use this computer for a very, very long time.
0 留言:
發佈留言